The Mind and Spirit
- Surround yourself with a support system; avoid situations/people that deflate your self-
confidence and optimism.
- Treat your self care as you would a business or personal obligation; put it in your calendar
and respect the time.
- Choose a lifestyle that is realistic for you. You want new habits to last a lifetime.
- Success breeds success. Small changes yield more small changes. Celebrate these
- Reward yourself when you achieve goals. A massage, a new piece of jewelry, a walk with a
friend, a movie in the afternoon. The sky's the limit.
- While it may seem overwhelming and challenging when you start making healthy lifestyle
changes, they soon become second nature.
- It is a privilege to have an able body. Treat it with respect and the rewards will be
40 Crescent Street
Waltham, MA 02453